Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pregnancy Support Socks Anyone Have To Wear Support Hose/socks During Pregnancy?

Anyone have to wear support hose/socks during pregnancy? - pregnancy support socks

Has anyone else had to carry a lot of swelling during pregnancy and asked them to stockings or socks? My doctor told me that some of this morning and wondered what are the best. I hate the idea of using such a thing. But if you know of any good that you or someone you know, or use in the past, please let me know. Thank you to everyone who answers!

4 comments:

  1. Her feet were swollen, said during my late pregnancy and it was found that preferable to use my socks GYN u can to succumb to the pharmacy to get specific thrombosis. Definitely not flattering to have him on our team every day, but it will reduce inflammation and actually help you move better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful! My swollen blood poisoning poisoning. (Hypertension), my youngest son was born 6.5 weeks prematurely because of it.

    I was with my father too, but it was developed, shortly before she was born 3 weeks earlier.

    In support, I can not help you, I just wanted to warn you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They said they use them, but I did not. Instead, I want to raise my feet, select jewelry really complex, and then "seal" their legs. I was very detailed dragon turtles and held me for hours about all the swelling. * Lol * I tried a pair of support hose, and I felt that I was systematically destroyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used when I because of pre-eclampsia prega .. I can not remember what brand that was .. But I remember they had the unpleasant things that never used

    ReplyDelete