Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Breastfeeding Daughter Brother Husband Breastfeeding During Christmas!? How To Do It Discretly With Family?

Breastfeeding during christmas!? How to do it discretly with family? - breastfeeding daughter brother husband

My daughter, aged 4 months to Christmas (almost 5 months) and today we have decided that the whole family came to our house for Christmas. There are about 15 children and many adults - mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, etc., because my husband and I come from large families.

I will be breastfeeding during the Christmas season, I do not care when she saw everyone as easily distractd I do not want every family stsring I do not want to comment on and bottle.

Is it rude to go and feed him since? What should I do and what would you do if you have me?

No comments:

Post a Comment