Friday, January 22, 2010

Gm Extended Warranty Saturn Outlook Where Can I Buy A Cheap Official GM Extended Warranty?

Where can I buy a cheap official GM extended warranty? - gm extended warranty saturn outlook

I have a 2008 Saturn Outlook, the warranty expired in 2011, or 36,000 miles (currently 10,000 miles) I'm guaranteed to buy separately, because it is cheaper when I bought it, buy the. I have a few quotes, but always seem close to retail prices.

I would like a site or a distributor of some

1 comment:

  1. If you have a guarantee that GM will not likely lower prices. In my opinion and that of the EU consumer law extended warranties are a waste of money. If weren'r too much money for GM and the dealer sales are not available. You better say that the money in a savings account either. So, if the car would have the money to repair it. If no major problems ahead of time that would not be a deposit of Nice for your monthly payments trade will be so great.

    ReplyDelete